In south Asian countries, the most population is Muslims and Sikhs. They love to eat meat and the recipes made from meat chicken and other eatables.
This is the most famous recipe of meat, korma is originated from India. Back in the 16th century, it was one of the royal cuisines which was a favorite of Mughal rulers. These were simple dishes that is cooked from meat, spices, and yogurt.
But nowadays, there are multiple variants of this recipe which we can enjoy today. But our today’s recipe to cook is white korma. White korma is a variant of korma that could be prepared either with chicken or with meat.
The reason why it is called white korma is it's white grabby and the taste. So, let’s start with the recipe;
Preparation time: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes approx.
· 1 cup yogurt
· One teaspoon ginger paste
· 6 cardamoms
· Half teaspoon turmeric powder
· One teaspoon kewra
· 1 teaspoon garlic paste
· 1 cup oil
· Two onions sliced thin
· One kg chicken cut into small pieces
· One teaspoon of salt
· Half teaspoon nutmeg powder
· 5 to 7 green chilies sliced as per your taste
· Half teaspoon mace powder
· One teaspoon black pepper
· Two tablespoons sliced ginger
· One teaspoon white cumin powder
1. First of all, get a deep pot and heat the given oil amount once it is heated put the onion in it and cook it until the water gets dried.
2. Now put the chicken pieces in it and cook for 5 minutes or more until the chicken’s actual color is changing.
3. Now add all the spices and yogurt except cardamom and cumin in it and continue to stir to mix it completely.
4. After a mixture of all spices let it be covered with a lid for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Now open the lid stir again and add one or two cups of water depending on the grabby. Add the cardamoms and cumin seeds to it.
6. Now pour some kewra and turn off the hearth. Through some ginger slices over it and it's ready to serve.